Genuine 18" Audi RSTT alloy wheels

If anyone knows anybody who might be selling some, or has seen a set on the net that i may have missed, id really appreciate you letting me know! Thanks again

ebay mate. Was looking at some the other day

i have 4 without tyres for sale.... be available a week on Saturday.... genuine 18" RSTT's with centre caps, not buckled but 1 is in need of refurb on the front of the alloy, the others are slightly corroded...they are liveable as the corrosion on the other 3 is on the inside of the rim... pm if ya interested

you could get new budget tyres @ £45 a corner from a few websites , I was going to refurb them with a local firm, they are on the car now

Im definitely interested mate, just been reading your other thread regarding this. Drop me a PM when you have the new ones fitted and ill have them off your hands! Any chance of some pics too? Thanks.

Tim how comes you are getting rid so quickly???

I thought you only just got them??

i did mate but was going to shell out £250 on a full powder refurb when i managed to get a set without tyres cheap off the bay....right time and place i guess, picking them up Sunday and mate is transferring tyres next Sat....

they are all fine apart from the one that is corroded on the front (i put that on the passenger side so i dont see it as often)...