General opinions please...

ash_s3

Reaction score
Need new numberplates!
dont know what to go for, audi logo, GB, plain, 3d text!! so many combinations
dont want anything tacky but want them to look good.
should i keep the plastic 'lancaster audi' surrounds or bin them?? anyone with pics of theirs?

also was considering some aero wipers, seen the kit on vag parts, has anyone got one and what do you think??

cheers!
Ash

Audi Logo with Hi line text and Black border :)

can anyone reccomend anywhere to get them made up?
any decent mail-order sites??

what do we think of these??
nplate.JPG

i prefer the standard ones, with no text effects, borders etc.. £20 a pair from Audi dealer

i supose if i get plain ones i cant get pulled for having ilegal plates, just found out if you have audi logo etc.. its ilegal!!

personally I like nice and clean

IMGP0421.jpg

Yep go the German plate route with Audi Ingolstad surrounds!
DSC00010.jpg

Available at a store near you!:thumbsup:

definetly dont want ilegal plates!
pablo - yours look brilliant but the text is not standard, i think im going to go for plain plates and remove the crappy surrounds!!

anyone comment on the aero wipers??

also..!!! ive seen some chrome mirror covers but theyre non genuine, made by a german company called in-pro, anyone bought them? theyre around £60 and they say theyre a perfect fit, the audi ones are around £500 arnt they???
thanks!
Ash

cheers buddy! how much did you pay for your set off ebay? are they the in-pro ones?
thanks
ash

German pressed style for my S3 = ES FRE , get it? but in UK font to keep th Bizzys at bay. Got mine shortened to to 420mm

Photo-01611.jpg

Go to www.Dubmeister.co.uk and you can play with the whole layout/ surround colour stuff.

www.demonplates.com
Has a great "plate builder" for diffrent styles backgrounds colours and badges etc. Lets you see what your reg and style looks like before you buy. I have a 3D Carbon one with Suzuki background and SV650 in the slogan on my bike and have never been pulled!! They will sell anything legal or not but the buck stops with you!!!