Gay?

azzurro2222

Reaction score
I see in this weeks Autocar that the TT has official been given the title "Gay Car of the Year".

I just wondered if you might want to do a poll on that.

Guy at work has one and he is gay- but then again every female I know adores the TT so every reason for straight guys to have one lol

No comment to me niether? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif
Your the one thats driving a hearse! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

regarding tt i have a 225 and had just under 160 mph ( bad boy ) measured not by the speedo but with a snooper s4 neo and i nearly wet my knickers and i would have lost my hairdressers kit if ( the car wanted to go faster ) i had not slowed down lol what a gay car i have ! i wish i had skirts and a small willy like you then id be real cool

[ QUOTE ]
bainsyboy said:
regarding tt i have a 225 and had just under 160 mph ( bad boy ) measured not by the speedo but with a snooper s4 neo and i nearly wet my knickers and i would have lost my hairdressers kit if ( the car wanted to go faster ) i had not slowed down lol what a gay car i have ! i wish i had skirts and a small willy like you then id be real cool

You sound like a real bitch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
bainsyboy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

come out, come out, wherever you are?

I think you should be on this forum by the sound of you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
bainsyboy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

(bad boy) ??? Is that you reasuring yourself??

knickers ??? This has to be a wind up, surely

225hp able to do 160mph? I think not, never mind this daydreamer "wanted to go faster", did you not mean, you boyfriend wanted you to go faster, from behind?

Whats wrong with skirts? My GF has many, I love them all?

Get a life (and a proper car) you sad git.

That is if you can squeeze it in with all your hair appointments.

My APR'ed and Milltek'ed TT got to about that. It runs out of revs.

None of you real men experienced this in your A3 hatchbacks? Scared of putting the pedal down?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

p.s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Stevie S3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
bainsyboy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

(bad boy) ??? Is that you reasuring yourself??

knickers ??? This has to be a wind up, surely

225hp able to do 160mph? I think not, never mind this daydreamer "wanted to go faster", did you not mean, you boyfriend wanted you to go faster, from behind?

Whats wrong with skirts? My GF has many, I love them all?

Get a life (and a proper car) you sad git.

That is if you can squeeze it in with all your hair appointments.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
gek said:
I think you should be on this forum by the sound of you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?

[ QUOTE ]
scoTTy said:

None of you real men experienced this in your A3 hatchbacks? Scared of putting the pedal down?

p.s. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Scotty, I have seen the video of you dawdling up the Stelvio pass in your over powered, under handling bus.... What were you saying about putting the pedal down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
nervus said:
[ QUOTE ]
gek said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bainsyboy.

Straight up just under 160 mph and it still wanted to go but i shat my cacks Any way must go i got a perm and set to do at the old peoples house tomorrow and i got to get my kit ready ta ra for a bit

[ QUOTE ]
David R said:
[ QUOTE ]
scoTTy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Scotty, I have seen the video of you dawdling up the Stelvio pass in your over powered, under handling bus.... What were you saying about putting the pedal down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well since I've posted videos of me driving the Nurburgring in my TT, other track days, vids up the Monte Carlo rally stage, plus the S4 videos etc etc and I haven't seen any of yours then I guess it would be too easy for me to dismiss your post. Stick yours up and then we can behold your driving greatness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

never mind the chavs go visit cliff at http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/index.htm im looking for your picture. Regarding speed dont take as gospel what they say in the car mags for top speed as audi or whatever company you like are not going to say top speed is 151mph but youll get 155 plus if you thrash it and you havent got your full hairdressers kit in the boot. Im so gay im looking forward to the 370 bhp tt, should be good if its true. Any way if my link works enjoy cliff and the other stuff on there

just tried the cliff link and it works enjoy and look for the game on there