1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gave it a quick wash.

sidibear Jun 3, 2013

1. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

Time on my hands Sunday so I gave it a quick clean.

B7 A4 S-Line Avant. Lava Gray pearl Metallic.

Washed tbm with Chemical Guys Citrus wash and tribble mitt, dried with a Woolly Mammoth towel. Thin coating of AG Extra Protection with a microfibre, left for 25 minutes and buffed off with a microfibre. Glass done with Rain X, trim with Aerospace 303.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In February it was washed and blackholed and finished off with Collinite Liquid Insulator applied with a DDJ Buff Daddy and black fin pad. Parked outside with a maintenance wash every couple of weeks, and still comes up great.
    Future plans are to clay it as the paint feels a bit gritty, AG polish then wax it again.

scotty76 and Sandra like this.
  2. Chris-Vspec

Chris-Vspec Member

Car looks awesome, love that colour and you can really see the metallic in it

3. RobbieWebs

RobbieWebs Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Agree with Chris amazing job m8, the shine is fantastic. Love the colour also :)

4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Car looks amazing Paul. Love the high shine to it and you always know you done a good job by the reflections, well done. :) x

5. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

Its usually the case that no matter how well you clean you car someone else's always looks better. But once I was finished I looked at it and though, yep, that's the ******** that is. I was very happy how it came out with minimal effort. It felt like I as just pottering about for an hour.

Sandra likes this.
  6. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S4

Very nice mate. Love the colour

7. Adam P

Adam P Active Member

lovely finish and lovely colour! good job!