Gauge pod using seat leon pillar mount

AGU-TURBO

Audi a3 1.8t AGU
Reaction score
i used the seat leon pillar pod was a very good fit apart from some trimming on the door side. did this a few months ago but i thought i would share it while im waiting for audi to ring back lol. let me no what you think

TIM Turbo gauge

TIM Oil preasure electric

DSCF2465.jpg

DSCF2467.jpg

where did you get the pod from mate? Do they do single pods also?

That's a nice gauge pod. Fits well. I have to say that it would look a little better if you couldn't see that single screw at the top. Other than that, I like it.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to attach the pod to the pillar without screwing it or damaging the pillar?

I was thinking about using some number plate sticky pads so at least there would be a chance of of getting it off in the future without any damage.

What do you guys think ??

Doubt that would work, you'd wreck the material with the sticky pad and cant imagine the bond would be too good

screw is the only option for me. i go on track days a few times a year and the last thing i want is the gauge pod falling off lol. but what im going to do is counter sink the screw and get a black cover like what you see on the side of furniture

That sounds like a good idea ...but I'm trying to find a way of attaching the pod to the pillar without making holes in the pillar ;)

i used the seat leon pillar pod was a very good fit apart from some trimming on the door side. did this a few months ago but i thought i would share it while im waiting for audi to ring back lol. let me no what you think

TIM Turbo gauge

TIM Oil preasure electric

DSCF2465.jpg

DSCF2467.jpg

Very nice will be defo doing this