Q3 Gathering info

Glarhzilla

Reaction score
So I've been looking at various audi models a4 a3 and the q3 to decide what I need for my next car.

Anyway I've come across a q3 s line 2.0 petrol with 170hp and was wondering if it's any good. Also do these engines suffer with oil consumption? The cars ive seen are 63 plate and 14 plate. Any other issues with these cars I should be aware of?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

You won't get much, if any of a reply on here Glarhzilla, as very few Q3 owners frequent this forum. Try posing your question on www.q3ownersclub.co.uk you'll get a far better response as that is quite a lively site for Q3 owners, and there are many on there that own the particular model about which you enquire.

Can't answer your question on that particular model having an RSQ3 myself, but have to say am exceptionally happy with the Q3, having had an S3 previously, one of the best cars I have owned for comfort and driving.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Glarhzilla
You won't get much, if any of a reply on here Glarhzilla, as very few Q3 owners frequent this forum. Try posing your question on www.q3ownersclub.co.uk you'll get a far better response as that is quite a lively site for Q3 owners, and there are many on there that own the particular model about which you enquire.

Can't answer your question on that particular model having an RSQ3 myself, but have to say am exceptionally happy with the Q3, having had an S3 previously, one of the best cars I have owned for comfort and driving.

Hope that helps
Thank you very much for that mate. I appreciate that information I'll check that forum out.
Thanks again for your input

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk