1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny how? Like a clown? I amuse you? well ok I try :)

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by rowdy_in_da_audi, Nov 25, 2011.

1. rowdy_in_da_audi

When ever i need cheering up I just drag this out of the garage and go for a Blat round the lanes!
    M25 Crossblade

If your interested its was built in a limited run by Smart (1200) in 2002 I believe.
    In answer to the usuall questions
    No it doesn't have a roof
    No it not a Smart cabrio
    and when it rains? I get wet! :)
    Oh yeah, and yes I am Nuts!

I promised my Mum I'd never buy a motorbike (she's seen me drive!) and I can't afford an Arial Atom yet, so I bought this
    instead!

Enjoy

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

yeah, looks like a right laff.

4. *Rich*

*Rich* Professional

haha, that looks mad as 'ell. Is it tuned up too, being a ltd edt?

5. rowdy_in_da_audi

Its got the standard Brabus smart engine in, so it pumps out about 86bhp, but due to the extra strength needed from the lack of roof its a little heavier than a standard car.
    Needless to say, the fat wheels and the weight means it goes round bends like a go-cart!
    Although I will confess, I'm on my second one! I stuck the first one in a lamppost on a roundabout finding out exactly where the limit is! (but the upside to that is I'm doing my bit to make them a little more Exclusive)