Fully dynamic indicators

James.B8

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has seen these before?

Always loved dynamic indictators on the newer audis and rs6's etc. And the semi-dynamic indicators people get just don't have the same effect. Would love these on my next car.

Reactions: ruairi83, Devilz, Buxton2901 and 2 others
Wondering if anyone has seen these before?

Always loved dynamic indictators on the newer audis and rs6's etc. And the semi-dynamic indicators people get just don't have the same effect. Would love these on my next car.

@James.B8 - ^ Love it ! :thumbs up:

Reactions: Buxton2901 and James.B8
Love them. They look amazing. If the rears matched

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

OMG these are amazing. Would love something like this to be made mainstream

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: James.B8
@t8ups this is what we need

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice!

I'm Struggling to see the Vid guys....? is it just me? says it failed.

have you seen my latest Stunt on a B8.5 A4 headlight,

I am working on a sequential sweep setup which goes into the existing OEM location on the B8.5 headlights, just finishing some T5.1 headlights off then the prototyping will start, if all is well then towards late march I can sell them as plug and play kits but you would need to open the lights up in order to install them.

Trups

Reactions: James.B8
I'm Struggling to see the Vid guys....? is it just me? says it failed.

have you seen my latest Stunt on a B8.5 A4 headlight,

I am working on a sequential sweep setup which goes into the existing OEM location on the B8.5 headlights, just finishing some T5.1 headlights off then the prototyping will start, if all is well then towards late march I can sell them as plug and play kits but you would need to open the lights up in order to install them.

Trups

Type in on YouTube "dynamic turn signals Audi A4 b8"

Just tried on my ipad and it works.

Thing about that mod been in the place that it is: when al the headlight tubes are all in place there is no visible access to the rear, you would have to sheer away ALOT of plastic in order to get a LED strip in behind there to do that in the VID:

From a business point of View, you would get 1 or 2 people out 20 that enquire to have this done that actually go ahead with it, it would be around 2 - 3 full days as well as parts, is someone really going to be wanting to spend £500 for this mod? what will happen is everyone will think I'm trying to rip them off but in reality its hours and hours of work. @DeanoC has been over to me and has seen how much is involved in that that trim so he will be able to say also that its not easy.

The solution I will be doing will be half that price and you could do it at home but we will see.

a good example of the Market research is I am working on some T5.1 headlights, vid can be seen on my IG age and had 20 people ready and all saying they wanted a set and wanted to pay a deposit, as soon as the price was said every single person backed out and said no, too expensive, had another company quote to make headlights and it was £300 cheaper, what they didn't understand was that £300 cheaper was they was having to send their lights to be worked on, cheap Chinese projectors that I can get for like £20 and a cheap xenon kit, my solution was brand new headlights, sweeping LED turn lights with DRL's, morimoto Projectors and xenons but I was out of price, and the T5 market is a good market to be in.

Reactions: Roadrunner146, jdp1962 and James.B8
They look beyond naff

Reactions: DieselJake
I want this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk