1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full set of rear facelift LED lights for A3 Sportback - Also a set of older lights...

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by nad, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nad

nad Member

[Aug 21, 2011]
    Hi Guys,

I have for sale a full set rear LED lights for the A3 Sportback, £150 on collection. They have been removed from a 2010 A3 and are all in excellent condition. I can also fit them if required for £20 extra (takes approx 30 minutes to do) and I will also do the coding via VAG-COM for them to work correctly. You will also require the Kufatec cables which you can either supply your own or I can supply a full set of new ones for £40. If your in the West Yorkshire or Greater Manchester area, I can also travel to you to do the work if needs be.

Also available full set of rear lights which are the prefacelift type. These too are in excellent condition with no scratches or marks. £50?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. Lings

Lings Active Member

[Aug 21, 2011]
    Good price mate .
  4. nad

nad Member

[Aug 21, 2011]
    Yeah, I like to be realistic with the prices. I see them listed on eBay for stupid money. Example is of someone currently selling just the outer lights for £100 each??!! That's £15 more than what the main dealers charge and then on top of that you also have to pay the postage! Why do people like that even bother!
  5. nad

nad Member

[Aug 22, 2011]
    No takers for these lights yet, so to sweeten the deal, I will now fit them and code them for free if anyones interested? Can't get much better than that?
  6. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor

[Aug 22, 2011]
    Pm'd you mate
  7. nad

nad Member

[Aug 23, 2011]
    THE LED LIGHTS NOW SOLD. THANKS. PREFACELIFT LIGHTS STILL AVAILABLE, NOW REDUCED TO £40 FOR THE FULL SET.
  8. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Aug 23, 2011]
    Mark the item as sold then please, to save people reading it all to find out no longer available :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.