1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Service

Discussion in 'Awesome GTI' started by Scouse, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Scouse

Scouse LIVERPOOL

[Nov 29, 2011]
    Hi, how much would it be for a full service for a A4 B6 1.8T? and could you list what you check/change etc please.

Also, how much for the RS4 RARB fitted, do you just need the bar or other new bits to?

Could you give me the total cost inc vat for getting both done the same day, and how long would it take? thanks.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]

3. AwesomeAl

AwesomeAl Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Nov 30, 2011]
    Hi there,

the full service on your A4 1.8T is £159 inc VAT.

The service consists of: Air filter, Oil filter, Fresh oil, Sump plug, Spark plugs, Checking over the brakes, Tyres, steering and suspension. A quick VCDS Diagnostics interrogation and a lube service on the catches/hinges on the doors/bonnet/boot etc.

As for the RS4 Rear ARB, I can do you one of these for £150.00 inc VAT
    This would bring your total for the work to £309.00 inc VAT.

Give me a buzz on 0161 776 0777 (opt1) if you'd like to book in!

Hope this helps!
    Regards, Al.
  4. Scouse

Scouse LIVERPOOL

[Dec 9, 2011]
    Just wanted to say that the car feels great since the full service. And the RARB wow what a difference, well worth doing and Audi should of fitted these things as standard to all.

Thanks to all at Awesome. I'll definitely be back and will recommend you to others. :thumbsup:
  5. AwesomeAl

AwesomeAl Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Dec 12, 2011]
    No problem at all! :) Glad your enjoying the roll bar! It's a massive improvement for the price isn't it? :)

Let us know when you're ready for another service or want more bits doing to the car!

Kind regards, AL.
    Awesome Ltd.