1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Leather Interior

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by jdp1962, Dec 27, 2005.

1. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. easytease

easytease cheesypeas

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif never realised they went for that much. i need a green one though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Mart

Mart Active Member

Yes I am actually! Are they yours or do you know the person, or did you just happen to see them?
    What do you recon there worth, & will they fit my 97 R reg A4 Avant. Doesn't mention if there for Saloon or Estate. I do hope estate.

5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes I am actually! Are they yours or do you know the person, or did you just happen to see them?
    What do you recon there worth, & will they fit my 97 R reg A4 Avant. Doesn't mention if there for Saloon or Estate. I do hope estate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not the vendor. I merely spotted the auction & decided to share it with the forum. You'll need to put your questions to the vendor, I suspect, but at a glance, they look to me like they're from a saloon.

6. Mart

Mart Active Member

Wonderful, thanks for your responce, I'll send my question in that direction.

7. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I got mine for £400 for my B6 Avant (half leather/alcantara), which I thought was a bargain. Bear in mind you can sell the cloth interior for £100 or so.
    The original leather interior was an £1100-1500 option when new!