1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Leather Interior

jdp1962 Dec 27, 2005

1. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

2. easytease

easytease cheesypeas

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif never realised they went for that much. i need a green one though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. Mart

Mart Active Member

Yes I am actually! Are they yours or do you know the person, or did you just happen to see them?
    What do you recon there worth, & will they fit my 97 R reg A4 Avant. Doesn't mention if there for Saloon or Estate. I do hope estate.

4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes I am actually! Are they yours or do you know the person, or did you just happen to see them?
    What do you recon there worth, & will they fit my 97 R reg A4 Avant. Doesn't mention if there for Saloon or Estate. I do hope estate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not the vendor. I merely spotted the auction & decided to share it with the forum. You'll need to put your questions to the vendor, I suspect, but at a glance, they look to me like they're from a saloon.

5. Mart

Mart Active Member

Wonderful, thanks for your responce, I'll send my question in that direction.

6. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Moderator

I got mine for £400 for my B6 Avant (half leather/alcantara), which I thought was a bargain. Bear in mind you can sell the cloth interior for £100 or so.
    The original leather interior was an £1100-1500 option when new!