1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuel for 2ltr tt

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by migzy, Mar 6, 2013.

1. migzy

migzy Member

[Mar 6, 2013]
    Hi

I just purchased a 211bp tt and just wondered what you filled yours up with 98 Ron or is 95 ok

Thanks

Migzy
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

[Mar 7, 2013]
    It will run fine on normal unleaded if the car is standard (No remap). But it is highly recommended to run it on a Super Unleaded, (Shell V Power, Bp Ultimate, Tesco 99 Momemtum)
    They may cost more but they last longer than normal unleaded, You will gain slightly more power , You can go longer between services, and your exhaust note sounds abit more crispier. I use Shell V Power personally.

There is nothing wrong with running it off standard unleaded if you want or if you have to due to your location though.
    Hope i help :)
  4. migzy

migzy Member

[Mar 7, 2013]
    spoke to the dealership and they said they run all their cars on 95, they advised it's not worth the extra cash. I recon I'll run it on super when i can, it's going out the way to get to a petrol station that has it.

thanks for the advice
  5. V6RUL

V6RUL New Member

[Mar 7, 2013]
    Lambda will pull timing to compensate, up to a certain point but hi RON fuel is generally better to run on.
    steve