1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuel for 2ltr tt

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by migzy, Mar 6, 2013.

1. migzy

migzy Member

Hi

I just purchased a 211bp tt and just wondered what you filled yours up with 98 Ron or is 95 ok

Thanks

Migzy

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

It will run fine on normal unleaded if the car is standard (No remap). But it is highly recommended to run it on a Super Unleaded, (Shell V Power, Bp Ultimate, Tesco 99 Momemtum)
    They may cost more but they last longer than normal unleaded, You will gain slightly more power , You can go longer between services, and your exhaust note sounds abit more crispier. I use Shell V Power personally.

There is nothing wrong with running it off standard unleaded if you want or if you have to due to your location though.
    Hope i help :)

4. migzy

migzy Member

spoke to the dealership and they said they run all their cars on 95, they advised it's not worth the extra cash. I recon I'll run it on super when i can, it's going out the way to get to a petrol station that has it.

thanks for the advice

5. V6RUL

V6RUL Member

Lambda will pull timing to compensate, up to a certain point but hi RON fuel is generally better to run on.
    steve