1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. leonwilliams

leonwilliams New Member

[Jan 7, 2013]
    Hi can anybody help with this im trying to get this part from my Audi dealers its the pcv vale or prv valve..or audi call it a switching valve..now i know where it lives but the guys at the dealership have no idea what this part is,the parts guy even got a mechanic to speak to me and he had no idea about this valve..that sits under the rocker cover..about 10" up from filler cap pipe goes`s into it and it has something to do with the vacum..now im ex motor trade and described where this part is they had no idea.

I think Audi should set there budding tech guys on home work. looking at some of the forums so when a customer phones up they identify said part..how hard is that..ive been told that if i spelt it right EKAT..would be able to source the part number anybody got one
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 20, 2014]

3. PetrolDave

PetrolDave Well-Known Member

[Jan 7, 2013]
    The program you want is called ETKA and is the VAG parts catalogue - it's usually available from sellers on eBay.
  4. Veero

Veero Member

[Jan 7, 2013]
  5. leonwilliams

leonwilliams New Member

[Jan 7, 2013]
    thanks guys got in touch with mike foster top guy..helped me out with every thing..bit more expensive but it might be the valve attached to the rocker cover fingers crossed will keep you posted ...see if this sorts out my eratic idling and high fuel usage .once again thanks mike for all your help
  6. jimmcgee

jimmcgee Member

[Jan 7, 2013]