Front wing

nath

Reaction score
im after a front wing for my s3 (passenger side) anyone know where i can pick one up as the cars going in to bodyshop after x mas to have the front and rear bumper sprayed as theres a couple of light scratches from when i got the car plus the wing has a slight dent in it which i might aswel get sorted at the same time nice one cheers in advance

just get the body shop to sort the dent rather than buying a complete new wing.

I had a small dent in my bonnet which was sorted by a bodyshop without buying a new bonnet, and now it looks like new.

im in hertfordshire i would rather get hold of the wing myself as the bodyshop will only make money on that and just after x mas wont have masses of money to waste , the wings got a kink in it so prob wont come out as matey who does paintless dent removals who doen a few on my car last month said he couldnt do much with it

sweet nice one HTC they bolt on wings? ill give matey a hand when h does some paintwork save on removal and fitting

I bought and fitted a front wing myself a while back. The wing cost about £50 new from audi. Comes in primer.

£50??
bodyshop said new wing cost £130 to me :(

also yes front wings are bolt ons

Perhaps the body shop quote was with paint?

Some pics

New_Wing01.jpg

New_Wing02.jpg

BoltPositions.jpg

New_Wing03.jpg

HTC, when you removed your wing how did you remove the side skirt?
Tried todo mine yesterday, removed all the allen key screws underneath the car but then realised it was also connected inside the car, how does that part come off?

how do you access the ones marked number 3 can you see them when you remove the wheel liner