1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

front wing

jimbo owl Aug 21, 2012

1. jimbo owl

jimbo owl New Member

Hello just need a bit of advice,Require a front wing for a convertable in silver passenger side, not knowing audis that well which wings fit ,any b7 a4 wing ,maybe b6 convertable ,seen one undamaged on ebay he says its a 2005 b6 will it fit my 57 plate cheers jimmy

2. Joe_Murphy21187

Joe_Murphy21187 Tiptronic

I doubt it Jimmy. Although the B6 has many similarities to the B7, body panels (especially front wings) is not one of them. The headlights are a different shape so I'd imagine that in itself would mean it would have to be from a 2007+ B7 model. I don't know for sure, but it could also be different for the convertible compared to the saloon/avant.

Best weay to check is to ring Audi and compare part numbers for a wing from a saloon and a cab and see if they match. What happened to your wing btw? Someone ding it?

3. jimbo owl

jimbo owl New Member

must have beena bad repair in past had it a year just started rusting along inside wheel arch,i did a magnetcheck and the wing has been filled ,thanks for reply