1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

front wing

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by jimbo owl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. jimbo owl

jimbo owl New Member

[Aug 21, 2012]
    Hello just need a bit of advice,Require a front wing for a convertable in silver passenger side, not knowing audis that well which wings fit ,any b7 a4 wing ,maybe b6 convertable ,seen one undamaged on ebay he says its a 2005 b6 will it fit my 57 plate cheers jimmy
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]

3. jjmurphy21187

jjmurphy21187 Tiptronic

[Aug 21, 2012]
    I doubt it Jimmy. Although the B6 has many similarities to the B7, body panels (especially front wings) is not one of them. The headlights are a different shape so I'd imagine that in itself would mean it would have to be from a 2007+ B7 model. I don't know for sure, but it could also be different for the convertible compared to the saloon/avant.

Best weay to check is to ring Audi and compare part numbers for a wing from a saloon and a cab and see if they match. What happened to your wing btw? Someone ding it?
  4. jimbo owl

jimbo owl New Member

[Aug 21, 2012]
    must have beena bad repair in past had it a year just started rusting along inside wheel arch,i did a magnetcheck and the wing has been filled ,thanks for reply