Front votex grill clips

I believe the Votex front bumper part No. is 8E0 071 609 K 9AX. Try giving that part number to Audi and they should be able to work out the part number for the clips. Also whilst your doing it you might as well get high security screws to replace the standard ones. Will help prevent scum stealing your pricey grilles! I did it and painted the screw heas black after installation as i couldnt find black japaned high security screws.

Last edited:
I can't see anything listed on ETKA, if you post a picture I'll have another look.

08f54204.jpg

dont suppose there is a part number on them? Prob too small? I would go and take one out but I am kicking back, and I would have to dig out the special bits to unwind it and probably repaint the head!
QJ, is that the right part No. I supplied?

What about the missing 'K' that is in my part number? Would that make a difference? I have no idea ! I think the clips are OEM yes

Last edited:
What missing 'K' ? The number you supplied is the same as listed in ETKA.

I believe the Votex front bumper part No. is 8E0 071 609 K 9AX. Try giving that part number to Audi and they should be able to work out the part number for the clips. Also whilst your doing it you might as well get high security screws to replace the standard ones. Will help prevent scum stealing your pricey grilles! I did it and painted the screw heas black after installation as i couldnt find black japaned high security screws.
Its probably nothing but you never know ! Its bugging me now, i want to track them down !

Just for the record that clips the wrong way round, should be vertical, i'll check if i've got any lying in the bottom of my toolbox if you want, we used to do plenty of them !

Just for the record that clips the wrong way round, should be vertical, i'll check if i've got any lying in the bottom of my toolbox if you want, we used to do plenty of them !

If you could please, that would be much appreciated, think I only need 3. The clip is like that so I could remove the grille, just got the bumper so going to spray it soon,

Cheers Ian

You can definitely buy the clips separately as I got some from the stealers last year. I can try and dig out a receipt with part number if you like.

If not phone Ipswich Audi and ask to speak to Neil on the parts desk, he's a great guy who knows where to look on the system for the Votex bits. 01473 556300

Excellent mate thanks for that. Just tryed to ring but he's off today, so will ring on Monday, fingers crossed,

If you can find the part number it would much appreciated,

Cheers Ian

Part number for clips is 000 071 612, got sum not long a go.