1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

front sports splitter for an audi a3 8l

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by marshall-12, Jun 19, 2012.

1. marshall-12

marshall-12 Member

[Jun 19, 2012]
    [TABLE="width: 1202, align: center"]

Hi and welcome to my sale for a front sports splitter for an audi a3 8l. (ebay link at bottom)
    Bought with intention to fit but now the car is a tad unhealthy i need to put my money else where, so the splitter is up for sale.
    never fitted, i did however tape it up against the bumper to see how it will fit, its a replacement for the front black trim that comes standard and looks as if it will fit straight in its place.

Will fit audi a3 8l only, may fit other models/years/cars but please check before bidding.

Few scratches from being in the shed though it is supplied unpainted anyway. not deep or anything, just being honest.

sorry for bad pics, iphone and its not the greatest day. Can take other pics if requested.

Collection only, i am happy for bidder to arrange courier but please message me before bidding.
    No reserve.

Any questions/offers please mail me
    £35 Buy it now or bid via ebay; link below.
    Ebay link:-

[/TABLE]
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170862298...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1202
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]