1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front seat rear panel removal

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by M88JCP, Jan 31, 2010.

1. M88JCP

M88JCP Member

[Jan 31, 2010]
    Hi everyone

Quick question (as you can tell i'm new to the retrofitting scene) can somebody please tell me how easy it is to remove the front seat rear plastice panels, as i want to replace mine with a pair with the attached nets.

Thanks for your help:think:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. EvolutionV

EvolutionV Member

[Feb 1, 2010]
    Its fairly easy, you just need to literally pull it off. Its held by 4 clips. 2 in the centre and one on each side. Easiest way to do it is to pull the end one off first and then the other end one. You can then pull the panel off from the centre as it has 2 clips there which are about an inch away from each other. Requires some strength...
  4. JamesS4cab

JamesS4cab Well-Known Member

[Feb 1, 2010]
    :noway: - Just won the set on ebay that I am guessing you might have been bidding on..........
  5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Feb 1, 2010]
    Alternative option would be to buy the slightly smaller nets that are fitted in the front passenger footwells on side of center console & screw these to the rear, which would give you a small net to store something, not as nice but cheaper.