Front polybushed wishbones....... Vibrations?

Gib

Reaction score
Has anyone experience with vibrations from poly bushing the front wishbones, as I'm thinking of getting them done

Cheers

Many thanks, thats what I wanted to hear. Just from previous cars the car used to judder like mad from getting them polybushed.

Im doing the front wishbones and the rear/front trailing arms as there ********!

Also there are two versions for the front bushes...... which are the correct ones for my vehicle.

its a 2001 51Reg S3

Last edited:
45mm

The worst you could expect is very slight increase in road noise. Think of it like going from decent tyres to some ditch finders

Last edited:
Tiny vibrations can be felt if you don't slip the clutch enough when pulling away, very little though.

I felt no additional vibrations over standard, after fully poly bushing my front wishbones, and sticking 034 solid subframe mounts!

Just did the front wishbones today and the car fells much better. The rubber bushes were really bad on mine and all the clunk noises are finally gone :). But wouldn't say any additional vibrations. Definitely worth doing. Just make shore you don't try to install the right side wishbone on the left side like i did :). Almost made it to. Lost an hour to that.