1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front indicator bulb

imported_jasmine May 10, 2005

1. imported_jasmine

imported_jasmine Guest

I want to get rid of my orange indicator bulb but im not sure what bulb to replace it with. anybody know what bulb i will need? also were can i get some smoked side repeaters for my 1999 a3?

2. LeeW

LeeW Member

3. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Nope he means the new kind of silver bulbs that blink orange.

Cant think of the link as Im at work but there is a thread going at the moment that will have the link displayed...Angel Eyes.

If not I'll get it when Im home from work!

4. LeeW

LeeW Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Nope he means the new kind of silver bulbs that blink orange.

Cant think of the link as Im at work but there is a thread going at the moment that will have the link displayed...Angel Eyes.

If not I'll get it when Im home from work!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah i see, will have to get some of those myself, now that I know they exist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif doh!

5. bampy

bampy Member

6. langtonr

langtonr Member

Do a search for silvervision on www.powerbulbs.co.uk

Rhe only fitting they seem to do is PY21W - not sure if thats correct for an a3

7. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

if you mean the front headlamp indicators you could use diadem bulbs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. PaulRS3

PaulRS3 Well-Known Member

can you get these out without bumper removal ?

S3 with facelift lights looks damn tight with washer bottle and battery etc

9. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I got some of these bulbs from GTI international, both for the wing and front indicators and also purchased some LED side lights aswell to make things more white up front. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

10. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

Ive got the phillips silver fusion in my A3 so they must fit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. [ QUOTE ]
    can you get these out without bumper removal ?

S3 with facelift lights looks damn tight with washer bottle and battery etc

[/ QUOTE ]

The fronts? Yeah, the bulb casing just pulls out. Theres a tab in the engine bay - should be diagram in your manual.