1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front Fog Lights

Davy Sep 1, 2009

1. Davy

Davy New Member

My B5 has front fogs installed with bulbs but they arn't wired up, the previous owner must of installed them i presume for show. So im looking to get them wired up, is there a certain wire kit available for the front fogs?

cheers

Photo of the front, thou its an old shot!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. dieselfitter251

dieselfitter251 Blow ma own trumpet?

Is you car a genuine facelift? If not and it original had the Bosch lights (you'd have a front fog switch on your dash) there wiring should be there already...

3. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

it has bonnet mounted washer jets, so its not a facelift car, and presumably doesnt have the wiring already.

Is the button on the dash beside the rear fogs?

Not sure what would be involved in retro fitting it, but i'm sure it wouldnt be too much work if you got a switch and some loom from a breaker.

4. Davy

Davy New Member

No theres no button on the dash beside the rear fogs. I already checked behind the lights and theres no wiring going to them.

5. dieselfitter251

dieselfitter251 Blow ma own trumpet?

Hmmm. I'm guessing it'd be a 'build your own circuit' route you have to take. I'm sure it's been done already.