1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front end

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Abb, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Abb

Abb Member

Hi guys, as much as I am loving the S4, having had it a few months now, would like to make the car look more 'aggressive' at the front. Apart from putting a life size Mr T on the front, any tips on how I could achieve this?? Thinking of maybe lowering it a little more too, opinions pls!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

DTM front bumper, cupra lip, lower and if you are brave, Umnitza halos for your xenons.

4. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

Like you said mate, more low, front spacers if needed, a custom grill or RS4? OEM Xenons (which you have, luckily)? they look much more mean than halogen units. single wiper conversion, erm...im running out of ideas now.

Anyone else?

oh i saw on audizine earlier someone with oem xenons changed the LEDs for the DRL to green but put it in the projector and it looked very aggressive, ill dig it out, bear with me.

5. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

[​IMG]

6. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

That looks good! Wonder how he managed to get the green glow from the xenons!?!

7. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

Not sure at the moment but I'm on with finding out. If I can get the info I'll be investing in some OEM Xenons.