1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front end re-spray?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by 8utters, Dec 8, 2009.

1. 8utters

8utters New Member

[Dec 8, 2009]
    Anyone got a rough idea of how much it would cost to get the wings/bonnet/bumper resprayed at the front? - The previous owner racked up 40K on M-Ways and as a result it looks like the front end is peppered! - On a black car too, it really shows now I've properly cleaned it :(

..I'm guessing it'll set me back a fair bit for a proper job, has anyone got any recommended places that do a top notch spray job?

TIA
    d
    :blackrs4:- with white bits
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 20, 2014]

3. kaz219

kaz219 Active Member VCDS Map User

[Dec 8, 2009]
    i paid £400 from goddard and stains in manchester, urmston or panelcare in rochdale wanted a similar price and work is just as good.

100% mint job of all the front panels.

Nathan reccomnded a bodyshop guy whose work looked good but lost his details!
  4. 8utters

8utters New Member

[Dec 8, 2009]
    Thanks for that, Panelcare are only down the road from me, prices look reasonable too. So, Stage1 map or re-spray front end first?? choices choices. I suppose I better pay off the honeymoon first of all eh? - you never know, my wife might be spying on my posts!
  5. qennu

qennu Member

[Dec 8, 2009]
    you'd better get a remap first mate
  6. SAiLO

SAiLO Enthusiast VCDS Map User

[Dec 9, 2009]
    Anyone knows a decent place to do a respray in London? And the price for the whole car? Just out of curiosity...