1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front end mods - opinions please :)

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by AllThatGlitters, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!
    VCDS Map User

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. munchkincoupe

munchkincoupe Member

You can break some of the clips on the chrome trim and it still goes back no problem
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator
    Regional Rep

Lol I didn't mean that in a sarcastic way lol , from a distance they just look black but when your up close you can see they are carbon , it's all love on Audi-sport :)

5. crunchie

crunchie Active Member

I think it would look much better with silver indicator bulbs and no yellow fogs!
    I think that's half the issue.

6. AllThatGlitters

Oh good, I'm glad - would be really gutted if i'd got on the wrong side of one of the people I'm shamelessly copying!! lol
    Yeh I really do like it here. Don't we have any merch like TTOC do - our house is emblazoned with their magnets, keyrings, cups, gym bags - not forgetting t-shirts and magazines lol - I want my own merch! lol

7. munchkincoupe

munchkincoupe Member

You've just reminded me as I have some silver bulbs stored - will bang them in ;)

8. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator
    Regional Rep

no we don't all we have got is window stickers , there was talk about more merch but nothing happened that i know of shame really

9. flying oyster

flying oyster flying oyster

love a window sticker or was it im a window licker either way i have mine displayed never seen another member with any on there car hmmm i get it there not oem enough nurse is it time

10. TimG

TimG Active Member

11. a3glenn

a3glenn 6th gear

[​IMG]

this is my split grill, have played a bit with it, one day the front end swap will be done (still saving up lol)

12. TimG

TimG Active Member

Nice colour that, what is it? Any more photo of the front end? Is it painted gloss black on the grilles & centre of bumper?

13. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator
    Regional Rep

i think (but don't quote me) that its liquid blue but not too sure

14. AllThatGlitters

Well guys, I've ordered my plain black gloss vinyl to wrap the wing mirrors, got me cans of primer, paint & laquer at the ready for the grille trims & front and back ring, then me and the hubs are off to Awesome next weekend to get the lowering springs & LCR splitter.
    I've also got my zentrum plate surrounds squirreled away now, so its all go! haha

Just wanna say a big thanks for all your input on my first post!!
    I am sticking to my split grille family roots LOL and now I just can't wait to get it all done!!

:wub:

Paullie likes this.
  15. Essential93

Essential93 New Member

Hi @TimG, just wanted to say you had a great looking a3 there. I've currently got a similar shape a3 now and would love to know what alloys they are. They just suit the car so well and would love to have these on my a3 one day . I understand this is like 2 years later to post lol. Cheers