Front end conversion pre painted bonnet on ebay

That bonnet way too expensive. The bonnet should be the easiest thing to source. Search Audi A3 breaking

Google it, you don't want to be spending over 120 really.. There was a sline bumper and bonnet in classifields a week ago for £160.00

I figured a bonnet painted in any colour you wanted for under £300 delivered wasn't too bad but not too sure on prices for respraying a used bonnet

I paid £180 for my bonnet brand new pattern part painted and delivered. From a company on eBay can't remember the name though just keep looking that's a high price for a bonnet.

I paid 100 for my bumper, 100 for my bonnet and 160 for respray

I think member here called ashb (grey tdi with S3 kit) ordered from them and the match was shocking he said!:wtf:IIRC...

I think member here called ashb (grey tdi with S3 kit) ordered from them and the match was shocking he said!:wtf:IIRC...
Thats my concern. They say professionally painted to your colour but how can you tell. Ah well maybe just keep looking. If anyone has a 2005-2008 Mauritius blue bonnet for sale I'm interested

I was going to order a bonnet from that seller also.

This is what they said from a message I sent them:

Hello,

Although all our parts arrive to us unpainted, we do offer a painting service to our customer. This bonnet you have selected is at a higher price to encompass the extra cost it takes to actually paint the bonnet and the delivery time is longer than that of our normal items as again it takes longer to deliver an item that must first be painted.

We ask that when you place the order, you submit the full vehicle reg number and the paint code of the car, therefore we can then spray the bonnet in the colour that YOU need.

Kind Regards,
Sarah

Imperial Automotive Ltd

Thing is, some may have been lucky, but a proper job needs a blend from bonnet to wings & bumper, I wouldnt even bother ordering painted as its possible to get minor dents/dinks from delivery, that would then need filling, flattening & then repainting, my advice is to buy bonnet, get to the bodyshop & let them run the eye over for dinks 1st, then paint for total peace of mind, I've never ordered a part painted then be delivered, never.