1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front Bushes

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by vanbasten, Jul 14, 2007.

1. vanbasten

vanbasten Member

Just wondering if anyone has changed the front bushes on their car to the powerflex ones??

I'm gettign a strange knocking noise from the front drivers side everytime i go over the slightest bump - have been told that its the bushes, but how do you identify which one is causing it and how easy are they to change??
  2. Neil_S

Neil_S Member

Thinking/probably am going to upgrade mine in a few weeks, along with KW V2 coilovers.

Any tips from anyone on changing bushes would be well received here!
  3. terrysingh

terrysingh Member

the only bushes avalible from power flex are the lower rear arm, and the upper inner bushes, both sets fit with a little modifiying, i only fitted the lower rear arm ones as the ride got really harsh with the top one fitted.
  4. Neil_S

Neil_S Member

I've got a set of Powerflex bushes on order now so I shall have to post up when I have gotten round to fitting them.
  5. terrysingh

terrysingh Member

which ones did you order?
  6. Neil_S

Neil_S Member

I went for the upper control arm bushes and the lower shock mount bush, I thought I'd install them along with the KW V2 coilovers.
  7. terrysingh

terrysingh Member

makesure you grind the outer corner of the bushes round before fitting them, the fit is really tight and they end up spliting if you dont.