1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front bumper Question...

mutley10 Aug 29, 2011

1. mutley10

mutley10 New Member

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked many times before but i done a search but couldn't find an exact answer to my question.

Ok, my bumper is going in for paint tomorrow so a speedy reply would be much appreciated, i have a 2003 a4 tdi se, and i have purchased a 2003 sport front bumper, top and bottom half, with grills ect... am i right in thinking it will just bolt straight on? Cheers again

2. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

yes it will

3. mutley10

mutley10 New Member

Thanks for the quick reply, didnt want to waste money on painting if it wouldnt fit :blink:

4. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

sports is the same as the se sadly ;-(

5. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

where is the thread about taking one off ?

6. T0m

T0m Active Member

7. mutley10

mutley10 New Member

Good guide thanks, The sport bumper ive got is totally diff to my se bumper, round the fogs is honycombe and its got a sort of lip to it, where as my se bumper has slats round the fogs and the bumper is straight at the bottom not lipped, if you know what i mean.

8. mutley10

mutley10 New Member

After looking through a few post's, i belive its a gmbh front bumper? if thats any diff to a sport, will it still go on? and what does gmbh mean. cheers

9. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

it will still be a direct fit

10. mutley10

mutley10 New Member

Ok, great thanks again. Should have a fresh coat of ibis white on by tomorrow evening, Will post up pics when it's fitted. Cheers all :applaus:

11. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Gmbh means Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Ltd company in German. The later Sports are fitted with an S-Line style front with was designed by Quattro Gmbh and the name is just abbreviated accordingly.

12. mutley10

mutley10 New Member

Great thanks for the info, cheers