Front bumper body kit to make '99 reg 8L look like 8P?

jamiebylett

Reaction score
Hi, im just wanting to know if there is a place i can buy a front bumper for a 1999 reg a3 that looks like the new facelift 8p front bumper with the big grill? as i love the look of them but can't afford to buy a new one!
thanks

jamie

:asskicking: Don't do it! You'll just ruin a perfectly good S3!!!!!

haha, i know... i dont want to ruin the car because i love it! im getting it resprayed white soon and thought i could see what it would look like with that bumper on. i want it to look a bit more like the new audis and not look so outdated! :s

I really cant see the point mate, like other's have said it's an s3 leave be. :motz:

haha, i know... i dont want to ruin the car because i love it! im getting it resprayed white soon and thought i could see what it would look like with that bumper on. i want it to look a bit more like the new audis and not look so outdated! :s

It'll look like a pigs ear, If you fancy something different try hunting out an S3 front bumper...

I was looking into getting a rs4 style bumper or some rs4 vents put into my standard s3 bumper. They both look pretty awesome! Apparently the fit of the rs4 style bumpers are poo so I decided against it in the end

44083898.jpg

HPIM0236NN.jpg

wont really look right, you would need to change the bonnet too to meet up with the lip of the grill.