Front brake pads

A

A4Steve

Originally posted by AwaitingM3:
Matt I paid extra for lumbar support for March delivery. are you saying it's extra now. also disagree on sat nav. If you have appointments and don't know how to get there it is fab.

Lumbar support is included in the price now along with the side adjustments

Originally posted by AwaitingM3:
Matt I paid extra for lumbar support for March delivery. are you saying it's extra now. also disagree on sat nav. If you have appointments and don't know how to get there it is fab.

Its standard now, you shouldnt be paying extra for it. Disagree on Satnav.. I said its ok if there is nothing else, but compared to other SatNav systems, then BMW one is rubbish.. but if you want built in and tidy, what option do you have.

Remember lumbar only standard on the coupe - still gonna cost you on the Cab!!

Ah, that explains it mine will be be cab.
Yes, you're right Matt. Sat nav in general is a really dgood thing but the BMW version is not brilliant.

No satnav at sale time - dealer will prob class car as poor spec. However unless you like the look of it or are going to use it you will never get the money back anyway. Other threads on this site seem to be in favour of the BMW Hi Fi upgrade rather than the HK (hope I'm right on that!)

Ok here's one for you guys with Sat/Nav/TV..

Is the TV any good? Can you set up a DVD player for movies through the same screen?

Sure these questions have been covered in the past but don't remember the answers..;o

Reception can be very iffy but generally not bad. I think Matt has got the cable for the DVD but remember reading it was only mono sound. Think it was Beebee who got it for him when he had his TV fixed so it worked when car was moving.

------------------
Only 17 days, 408 hours until we meet again!!

Why mono sound only?
shocked.gif

Sounds like it's possible then...
smile.gif

I do indeed have the cables, and have just been looking at a gadget to attach to my GBA to route that into the TV.. just trying to work out if my GBA is compatable as it says for the NTSC GBA, and I wasnt aware there were different version of the GBA.

Be great for a passenger to be able to play GBA games on the TV while driving..

Have you tried DVD movies yet Matt?

By the way GBA is NTSC region. The euro version is PAL
mad.gif
You can chip them very easliy though...

Originally posted by M3GGW:
Have you tried DVD movies yet Matt?

By the way GBA is NTSC region. The euro version is PAL
mad.gif
You can chip them very easliy though...

GBA? Gameboy Advance? If so then its region free. The TV kit for the GBA is NTSC but the TV supports NTSC.

I'm considering putting my Nintendo Gamecube where the arm rest is with the redant 7 inch screen so that people in the back can play it. [btw gamecube way better than xbox apart from one game on xbox which is halo].

Regards,
Neil.

Can anyone recommend somewhere online to buy some APR brake pads?

Looking back through previous posts they sound suitable to use with standard disks and have had a good right up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers,

Melman.