Front and rear discs

Juddies

Reaction score
Hi again, trying to save some cash l was hoping to have a go fitting front and rear discs and pads to my 2010 A3 2lt diesel , lv tried looking for a fitting guide on how to, photos etc, any ideas if such a thing has been done, many thanks

Get yourself a Haynes manual tells you everything you need to know with pics and all the torque settings.

Iam struggling to find one for the 2010 model, tried in local halfords with no joy

Iam struggling to find one for the 2010 model, tried in local halfords with no joy

Haynes have not yet produced a manual for the face lift A3 so they only cover upto 2008 pre facelift (blue book) I've used this a guide to change my brakes as I hoping to fit new rears this weekend.

Yea come to think of it, don't think they have released a new one yet as the pre facelift manual wasn't released till 2010.
I'd just buy they pre facelift manual as most things underneath will be the same I.e the removal of discs and pads which is what you want it for.

hi,would a 2006 audi have the same brakes as mine as lv found info on some one who has done one

hi,would a 2006 audi have the same brakes as mine as lv found info on some one who has done one

It shouldn't be far out as they are mainly the same set up with maybe different size and shape of calipers but the rear pads may be a different shape as there are 2 types of pad depending on the year and the rear pot in the caliper need to be wound in not pushed in as per the fronts.:icon_thumright: