Front and rear bumper question..

jimbob79

Reaction score
Hi all,

quick question, is the front and rear bumpers on B6's in x2 parts? I only ask as I'd like the Sportier S line front bumper for my avant 190 and was wondering if I'd have to buy a complete front bumper or wether it would be a case of removing the lower part of my current bumper and replacing?

Apologies if this seems like a dumb question but it does look like its in 2 parts..

thanks in advance.

jim

Its not a straight forward swap for the lower valances but it can and has been done, just use the search bar that should bring up a few threads where members have done it, most recently was a white avant i believe, i just kept a beady eye on eBay and found a full bumper only paid 65 for it,

Dan

Thanks dan.

That was a lucky find pal, £65!! I'll keep a closer eye on eBay I think..
As I said, it looks like it's a 2 piece bumper, if it's not what Audi intended then I'll try and keep it OE.. I've been looking for door blades also, they certainly ain't cheap either, and really don't wanna be buying the cheaper copies off eBay.

Thanks again Dan

Dont get me wrong mate they are a two piece bumper but to make an SE upper and GMBH lower fit isnt straight forward it takes a fair bit of fettling yeah took me along time to get door blades and even then they arrived damaged i had to bond them back together

Dan

The s-line owner does NOT fit a standard upper bumper section. it can be adapted to make it fit, however the grills then do not clip in to place correctly and have to be glued or bonded in. I did this and it was such a pita I ended up selling it on and fitting an S4 front instead....

Reactions: jimbob79