1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front and Rear Brake Pads...

leeds2592 Oct 26, 2012

1. leeds2592

leeds2592 When I grow up, I want a 964!

Hi all,

Just did a search and couldn't really find much info on the price of replacing both the front and rear brake pads. I don't want to mess around with it myself, I'd rather pay for someone who knows what they're doing.

I asked my local indi garage who specialize in VW and Audi and they've quoted me £150 for it doing including OEM parts. Does this sound about right?

If so, I'm going to get it booked in and get my coilovers fitted at the same time :rock:

Thanks

2. mike foster

mike foster Fossie VCDS Map User

Sounds like a good price to me - I'm having mine done in a couple of weeks ( at Indie in Leeds ) and hope that price applies to me !!

Which one are you going to ? PM me if you prefer not to disclose on the forum.

3. leeds2592

leeds2592 When I grow up, I want a 964!

That's the price from Volks Works Mike, was speaking to Bab earlier.

They did a good job when you recommended it to me for the service so its the first place I enquired at.

4. mike foster

mike foster Fossie VCDS Map User

Was hoping you were going to say that mate !!

It's all about trust, confidence, and consistency and from past experience I can't think of anywhere else that I would want to go !

5. MurdochA3

MurdochA3 Member

Im about to order a set of pads for both the front and rear, just wondering if you (or anybody) has any info on part numbers? i'll be fitting them myself so i just need to make sure!

:: EBC Brakes Direct Limited : AUDI : A3 SE : 2003 : BLUE : nd53tfz :#

ive found these but there are two different sets i can buy, any advice anybody?

PS, sorry for jacking your thread, just thought it might be easier than creating a new one on the same topic!