1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From stage 2 mk5 gti to 2010 ibis white s3!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by _Conrad_, Dec 12, 2013.

1. _Conrad_

_Conrad_ STRONIC

[Dec 12, 2013]
    Hello all! Picked up new car on Saturday couldn't be happier went for the stronic. Taking some getting used to but loving it! Have a Revo Intake sitting in the box as the one on my gti didn't fit quite right sent a new one free of charge. Trying to get the leds to work without errors atm will get the resistors over next couple days. Looking to get some h&r springs as the front looks little high, even though it's lower as standard than my lowered gti! Any other must do mini mods? Enjoying it standard atm feels a lot more planted than the gti. Plan to get a full Bcs tbe when funds alow! Conrad

Attached Files:

Sandra likes this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Dec 12, 2013]
    Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice looking car. Have a read of the faqs threads in the section for your car, lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. _Conrad_

_Conrad_ STRONIC

[Dec 12, 2013]
    Hi Sandra Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be reading through the faq section this evening. I shouldn't really otherwise a new "list" starts! Here's a couple pictures of the previous car.

Attached Files: