From r32 to a4 diesel

WickerA4

Reaction score
Wick,pretty much as far north of britain u can go
Hi all new member here swapped my 52 plate golf r32 for a 53 plate audi a4 sline quattro tdi about three month ago.Expecting a baby in 3 month so needed somthing a bit bigger and i couldnt be more happier alot smoother than the golf love the look of it aswell in red,19"rs4 alloys,silver rs wing mirrors and twin exhaust didnt think i would ever go for a diesel but glad i did it has been remapped to nearly 200bhp so has a bit of go when i need it looking forward to reading the posts and posting myself all see if i can get some pictures up aswell

Welcome to the site dude, both of your cars sound nice, get some pics up of new and old will be good to see :)

Hi all new member here swapped my 52 plate golf r32 for a 53 plate audi a4 sline quattro tdi about three month ago.Expecting a baby in 3 month so needed somthing a bit bigger and i couldnt be more happier alot smoother than the golf love the look of it aswell in red,19"rs4 alloys,silver rs wing mirrors and twin exhaust didnt think i would ever go for a diesel but glad i did it has been remapped to nearly 200bhp so has a bit of go when i need it looking forward to reading the posts and posting myself all see if i can get some pictures up aswell

Another Scotsman... wayhay!!!!!! Welcome. I aspire to an Audi like you have now, though don't let my current car hear that, she's starting to get a bit tempramental ;O)