1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From Briskoda ...... to Audi-Sport!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Makefish, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Makefish

Makefish Ex Brisky

[Feb 4, 2012]
    Hi all, I've been a Skoda aficionado for quite a while and have been a fairly active member on the forum Briskoda but as times are hard I've had to take the step down to Audi ownership so thought it was time to introduce myself on here! ;)

I'll be a Skoda owner for a little longer until the middle of March when I'll be taking delivery of a brand new A3 2.0 TDI SE but in the meantime I will be trawling through the huge volume of threads regarding some of the more simple mods available for A3 8P .... liking the idea of adding RNS-E and cruise although have to be a little careful as it's a company owned vehicle! Do you have any other suggestions/links for 'subtle' mods that won't break the bank?

If I get half as much out of Audi-Sport.net as I did from Briskoda.net I'll be very happy .... early indications look good :)
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Feb 4, 2012]
    Welcome to AudiSport.

Good choice of car, you'll enjoy it. What did you have originally.

There all basically the same under the skin so it's not a world of difference. Better interior finish, but all the same badged kit under the skin, just sone plastic rings on the bonnet!!

Cheers

W
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 5, 2012]
    Welcome to ASN. Enjoy the forum