1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friendly people but very poor for Insurance, you're best with Adrain Flux

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Sky Insurance' started by andy110m, Aug 11, 2010.

1. andy110m

andy110m Member

[Aug 11, 2010]
    Just my experience but tried Sky tonight, after going though the 10 minute ins and outs they decided they couldn't insure a 30 year old professional couple on a 2000 S4 doing 5k miles a year. We both have an SP30 from 2006 and we had a minor accident last year but 8 years protected no claims. Due to that they couldn't offer a quote because we are high risk.

No problem, called Adrain Flux, gave the same information instantly beat the best compare the market price of £810 to £760. After pushing him for the best price to get me to buy today, we settled at £702.

Job Done. Got to admit I was hoping for around £500 this year but with an accident last year I suppose its not bad.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

[Aug 11, 2010]
    Some insurers are a joke, they dont know what they are talking about and should stick to what they do best and thats ripping people off for repeat tv.