1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday the 13th… Anything weird happened to you?

CMcKenzie Sep 13, 2013

1. CMcKenzie

CMcKenzie It's supposed to do that..

It's not be much but I stopped at some lights and noticed my car clicked over onto this.
    I'm not superstitious in anyway, but thought it was abit odd.

Attached Files:

Audi Dynamik, voorhees, MBK and 2 others like this.
  2. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Yea its a bit freaky mate!lol

3. R90 STL

R90 STL Well-Known Member

you are doomed :faint:

4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

I used to live at No. 667. Does that make me the Neighbour of the Beast?

JudderMan, markos72, voorhees and 3 others like this.
  5. smurfworth

smurfworth Well-Known Member Audi S3

most eventful thing was i was nearly late for work

6. tom2

tom2 Member

When the mrs got in from work earlier she commented on how hard I've been working the last couple of months and gave me £200 and told me to go out with my mates and enjoy myself... That was really wierd!! But hey, who am I to refuse :p

7. MBK

MBK Well-Known Member

Cardiff Audi managed to do a real horror show of a service on my RS3, what should have taken 2 hours took 5! I turned into one very grumpy customer by the end of that time too.

8. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

My lads going Uni on Sunday and we are having a leaving party,it has persistently rained all day and we are having some electrics outside for some 'tunes' ......should we be very careful seeing the date.

Sandra likes this.
  9. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hope the rain stops for your sons party Jase. Have a great time. :) x

10. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

Yes, be very careful. I've just had a very bad experience with electrics and rain.

Leaving for uni, huh? What an amazing adventure that was. I wish him all the best with it.

voorhees likes this.
  11. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

I got knocked off my cycle on the way into work this morning - by a cat! Poor thing had just been under a car, got thrown up in front of me and there was nothing I could do but ride over it. It ran off and neither I or the car driver could find it so had to assume it was ok. Not much you can do at 6am in the morning.
    I captured the whole thing on my helmet camera so when I've worked out how to edit down the vid, I'll post it up.

JudderMan likes this.
  12. Nicki

Nicki Member

Most unusual thing today was I managed to get away from work at a reasonable hour for a change! :laugh:

13. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member

14. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Something strange happened yesterday. I was mega busy at work, it was easily the busiest Friday of the year, and I'm fubar'd! :faint:

15. Lavis89

Lavis89 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Sprint Audi S4 Audi A3

I popped into a studio where one of my mates works and got a little friday the 13th tattoo (im not superstitious but happened to have a little gap to fill, couldn't say no for £13 and it is a tradition i guess) came home and a UPS van pulled up and dropped off a set of coilovers, i hadn't ordered any :/ not going to complain, will pay for the leather seats i am picking up on monday!

voorhees likes this.