1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fricking doctors....

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by symun, Jul 4, 2011.

1. symun

symun Member

[Jul 4, 2011]
    I had my hand crushed in a printing press early april, very messy went straight to hospital where i had one finger reset and a big skewer sticking out of it.
    My little finger and my spin finger tips were crushed but just left to heal naturally.
    Was told when i was discharged that i would need another xray in a fortnight to check the pin was doing its job........then i had that one cancelled, then there was a frickin royal wedding.
    I was eventually re-scheduled 5 weeks after my op, and of course the xray showed that the pin hadn't worked and my joint had healed in the wrong place.
    Then told i would have to see the plastic surgeon in 4 weeks time to assess having it re-broken and set properly, that was bumped as well.
    Eventually got to see the surgeon today, and what does he tell me......oh its healed solid now, theres nothing we can do, if i operate now then it will do more halm than good.
    FFS......i am stuck with a finger i cant bend which also means my little finger wont work properly so now i just have to get on with it.
    I am stuck on light duties in work for god knows how long and i have to sit back and watch an apprentice do my job half arsed, bloody compensation claim had better go in my favour.
    :(:crying:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

4. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

[Jul 4, 2011]
    Need a Lawyer?

:lol:
  5. symun

symun Member

[Jul 4, 2011]
    before i had treatment....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And thats what it looked like as a kebab...
    [​IMG]
  6. symun

symun Member

[Jul 4, 2011]
    My ring finger in the first pic is back to normal, when i got it out of the machine it was bent in half and pointing up..........
  7. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 4, 2011]
    Ouch, I was only kidding about the pics, but anyways, that looks painful! Goodluck with any claim you're going to make.
  8. drmole

drmole Active Member

[Jul 4, 2011]
    ouch tha looks really sore will have the full use once it healed hope u recover soon mate
  9. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

[Jul 5, 2011]
    NHS = No Hope Service. I hope the claim works out for you. 2 of your fingers could be F..ked for life so the claim should reflect that .