1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free MoT thanks Audi....

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by T0m, Sep 2, 2011.

1. T0m

T0m Member

[Sep 2, 2011]
    For the 3rd year running ive had my MoT for FOC although last year they gave me one of those warnings telling me I had a small hole in my centre box of my exhaust....so the weekend I checked and do you think I could find it...anyhow it went into Audi today and I thought keep quiet.

I got the dreaded call at 3pm ish and I thought oh no here we go ' Your car is ready for collection ' result so I hop footted it down expecting another minor on the exhaust but nothing....so I said to the guy that last year I got informed there was a small hole and it was marked as a minor yet this year nothing....he just shrugged his shoulders and I went on my way!!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. rjm180

rjm180 Member

[Sep 3, 2011]
    I've taken advantage of a few of these as well. As long as the cars are in good condition you are on a win win. My thanks go to Audi too.
  4. jolly14

jolly14 Member

[Sep 3, 2011]
    I asked about the free mot's too but was told that my 03 was to old and that i didn't have a full audi history so they get no thanks from me even though i've had a fair bit of work done by them :huh:

Jay
  5. T0m

T0m Member

[Sep 4, 2011]
    I think they have changed the policy now with regards to the free MoT and getting it serviced at Audi?! I am not sure but think as long as your get it serviced there then you can get a free one dont quote me on that as I serviced my car myself and kept that to myself.

Although I did ask when I called up if I needed to get my car serviced at the same time and they said no so I dont know.
  6. Grangey.

Grangey. Member

[Sep 6, 2011]
  7. T0m

T0m Member

[Sep 6, 2011]
    Yeah still going but you have to get your car serviced there as well!