1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free - From Audi!!!

arthurfuxake Dec 15, 2007

1. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

Wow, aren't Audi a great company. Just got a letter from them with a nice glossy black card. It's a "Complimentary Accident Aftercare" package. How nice of them.:jump: :lmfao:

2. shineydave

shineydave Member

yup, and not being cynical i wouldn't for a minute think it was an attempt to fleece your insurance company in the event of a crash and make some money out of your misery

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nothing is free in this world, like free breakdown and recovery from Audi, they will only take your car back to a main dealer where they will fleece you with their extortionate labour charges and parts.

4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Ermmm when I called recovery the very very nice VW Group man changed the coilpack and even though it was a month out of warranty he charged me FA.....so don't agree Joe
    PS Change your avatar for a chrimbo one

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Also have to add, i picked my used A3 this weekend from a dealer, and there was a full tank of diesel in her too (it was near empty on the test drive).

Still waiting for the card though.

6. RGBArgee

RGBArgee Guest

Just had a cheque back from Audi for £52. All new Audis now have free EuroCover so they sent us a refund of ours.. No asking, very nice!!!:jester: