1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE: Blackfire Tyre Gel & Poorboys Ultimate Mega Towel

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by WX51TXR, Jun 20, 2008.

1. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

Summer is here tomorrow! Well, at least technically anyway! To celebrate the official start of the great British summer, we are running the following special offers for a limited time...

1. Buy a tub of Blackfire Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax and you will receive a free full-sized bottle of Blackfire Long Lasting Tyre Gel worth £14.95! Please see this link for more details...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/blackfire-midnight-sun-ivory-carnauba-paste-wax-protect.html

2. Buy a bottle of Blackfire Midnight Sun Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection and you will receive a free Poorboys Ultimate Mega Towel worth £5.95! Please see this link for more details...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acat...mond-all-finish-paint-protection-protect.html

:icon_thumright:
  2. Rikster23

Rikster23 On the facelift path...

Dammit, I ordered 1 week too late :(

Just recieved the Blackfire Midnight sun... booo
  3. nicklght

nicklght Imthegod

Would it be worth getting this for my silver S3?

I have the werskatt stuff already so would it be worth getting this?

cheers
  4. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!!

imsure Polished Bliss being a people friendly firm will overlook a few days if you pay the postage:whistle2::laugh:
  5. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

Sorry, this always happens to someone, unavoidable I'm afraid... the specials were only decided on Thursday, just one of those things. :blush:
  6. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

No! On silver, Werkstat Acrylic is unbeatable. Save the money and add a few more coats of the Acrylic Jett Trigger if you want to improve the finish further. :icon_thumright:
  7. Rikster23

Rikster23 On the facelift path...

Its no biggy Rich, I will just order other things regardless, just hanging by a thread for a DA 220 to come in :p

I tried out the blackfire on a small panel, I guess I will have to clay my car in the next few weeks on that panel before using the jeffs kit.
  8. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

Nope, as mentioned in the e-mail, Prime Acrylic will strip everything anyway. :icon_thumright: