fr-rtuning s3 remap

S3AMK20VT

Reaction score
hey up guys, love the forum. Just got me a S3 1.8T as a weekend drive and looking for more power and fun. My local revo agent is fr-rtuning, they also offer their own remap. Has anyone used them and feedback or reviews? Also looking at their site they seem to offer most things for performance, anyone had any dealings with them? cheers in advance

Ye iv got there map on mine did this a week ago ran better than my other map i think I'm going revo this week tho they do revo soft ware too where u from

Ye iv got there map on mine did this a week ago ran better than my other map i think I'm going revo this week tho they do revo soft ware too where u from

Ive just ordered my milltek catback nonres from them. I going to go with one of their own remaps as they have assured me of the quality and support. Will post results soon. Im from Ilkley

Last edited:
Had my milltek cat back fitted along with 007p forge valve and their remap from these guys and Im really impressed with the power difference from stock. Car pulls strong all the way to red line with rev limiter increased to 7000 rpm. I watched my map being made on the computer and found it really interesting how changing a few number in the different maps can make such a change (Im sure theres more complications to it but the guy made it look so easy). For now Im happy with the power but I can see me wanting more soon. What do people recommend who have gone further this what I have without changing the turbo for now? I was recommend a THS decat pipe and a induction kit.

B5 TIP, jetex air filter, downpipe/decat if you know a friendly mot station, FMIC . But you could get your car ready for the turbo upgrade your planning.. if you go for a hybrid you can still use the same downpipe/tip whereas if you go garrett you will have to change everything.

jetex air filter is an open filter would the car not benefit with a closed filter like a BMC CDA?

BMC CDA's are ****e mate, there restrictive too, the engine will be fine running a jetex, there a tried and proven filter, just fit a heat shield and get a nice cold air feed to it and youll be fine.

I'm in Bradford if u ever need to see one pal iv got hybrid but not yet had it mapped too it