1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Four wheel alignment

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by 1210tech, Jun 30, 2009.

1. 1210tech

1210tech Four Ring Fanatic

[Jun 30, 2009]
    Just been into Chemix in Halesowen to have four wheel laser alignment done at a cost of £80 as all four were quite badly out of alignment, especially the rears causing it to 'crab', but while I was there an Audi dealer in the area dropped off a couple of cars to be aligned.

Got talking to one of the mechanics and found out that Chemix do all the alignment work for the dealers in that area and charge the same price to the dealer that I was charged but then the dealer whacks an extra £100 on the bill to their customer!!! :asskicking:

Top service from Chemix, I was recommended them from a friend and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to other people :icon_thumright:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. RyanJonS4

RyanJonS4 Drive It Like You Stole It

[Jun 30, 2009]
    I had this done last week at awesome as my last set of tyres wore unevenly.

I'm amazed how different it has made my car feel.
  4. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

[Jun 30, 2009]
    Bastwards!!! Thats just plain and simple Robbery aint it. That just takes the Piss but the at the same time you imagine the amount of customers that dont know better...

I had my 4 wheels Alignment done few weeks ago too and what a difference. Mine was out pretty bad and Ive now got rid of the little road noise I was getting from the front wheel, that was so annoying but handle how it should do now :cool:!