found this on ebay...

hahahahaha nhn you laughed at it so you must know..... if its the double post my computer went a bit mad lol .....

lmao you plonkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

_40622095_rodney_203.jpg

hahahahaha nhn you laughed at it so you must know..... if its the double post my computer went a bit mad lol .....

Its sort of thing a E head Chav would say if saw those `bad boy` glow in the dark rings cruise past.

Like a a wrapped RS4 for example.........:whistle2:

lmao talking of which where is klauster, anyway blaze its delboy man, god some funny scenes in that, just **** ur pants in the infamous chandelier one & the leaning on the non existent bar, lmao **** myself when watch them.

lol hahahahaha i get you now even the chavs on our estate used to take the **** out of proper burberry chavs saying yo yo yoh oh and dont forget the clapping of the fingures

chav.jpg

lol hahahahaha i get you now even the chavs on our estate used to take the **** out of proper burberry chavs saying yo yo yoh oh and dont forget the clapping of the fingures

chav.jpg

chavs-on-holiday.jpg

Fcukin vermin are everywhere !!:scared2:

send them all for a free holiday to pontins as much drugs and beer as you want then weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:jump::scared2:

bombers_b52_0008.jpg

You buy it I'll fit it....
regards
dave

you cant like it that much then,........... You just love going against the grain on here from parked cars, to wheels, to crashes, ooooh your such a rebel...... ive found a nice jacket for you :lmfao:

Mens-Bomber-Rebel-Flag-Leather-Jacket-991.jpg

you cant like it that much then,........... You just love going against the grain on here from parked cars, to wheels, to crashes, ooooh your such a rebel...... ive found a nice jacket for you

I see, so, because someone likes something they have to buy it? Hmm!! I don't go against the grain, but unlike the majority of people on one make forums, I am prepared to speak MY mind on how I see things, and not follow the sheep like crowds. I said I liked it, someone said then fit one. Simple really you buy it and I'll fit it. So buy one for me and I'll fit it; Or shut the f*&^ up and get in the pen with the rest of the ewe's!
regards
dave

i speak my mind and thats why some people see me as a **** on here but you do it against absolutely everything...lol ive found some more great pics

rebel.jpg

fidel04.jpg

how about these from the mirror

DS1399_img.jpg

on this phone cover lol
confederate-rebel-flag-l7.jpg

pose_jpg.jpg

fpmsl:
picHasselHoff-743488.jpg

tbh, theres only one guy who can reasonably hassle the hoff:

MagnumPI308GTS.jpg

yeah dont forget battlestar galacticer and the A-TEAM and what about general lee

074824.1-lg.jpg

i was bmx in them days my face was numb many times thinking i was using the boost on micheals car and fell short lol

Crash.jpg

hahahahahaha wizbit you funny lol he burned you there hotbox

what about shpping trolleys when you would get in and your mate would try and kill you by slamming you into a kirb at high speed lol

mopar_cart.jpg

i speak my mind and thats why some people see me as a **** on here but you do it against absolutely everything...lol ive found some more great pics

I can see that you do! I can also see that you are semi literate. You should try to use some form of punctuation, it makes reading you're banal statements a little more interesting. Also, have a point to your replies! Don't just keep repeating the same old diatribes. I also realise you have probably had a modest upbringing, going to the local comprehensive, shopping at tesco's, drinking cider on the park bench! As such I'm willing to make allowances for that. If you take a little time to look over 90% of my previous posts you'll see that I do actually agree and contribute to most threads in the affirmative. Lot's of love!!!
Dave

I can see that you do! I can also see that you are semi literate. You should try to use some form of punctuation, it makes reading you're banal statements a little more interesting. Also, have a point to your replies! Don't just keep repeating the same old diatribes. I also realise you have probably had a modest upbringing, going to the local comprehensive, shopping at tesco's, drinking cider on the park bench! As such I'm willing to make allowances for that. If you take a little time to look over 90% of my previous posts you'll see that I do actually agree and contribute to most threads in the affirmative. Lot's of love!!!
Dave

If you're going to criticise someone for punctuation and grammar, make sure yours is bang on first :whistle2:

The upbringing that you so casually degrade happens to be the same as mine and many other people. Does it make me less worthy as a person? Hmmm, I think not, I regard everyone from the most ****-stinking tramp in the gutter to the ****** Queen of England with equal respect as human beings...until they prove themselves unworthy

It was seriously out of order, hence my pic lol. Properly knocked out. Where did that little outburst come from Fireblobby?

If you're going to criticise someone for punctuation and grammar, make sure yours is bang on first :whistle2:

The upbringing that you so casually degrade happens to be the same as mine and many other people. Does it make me less worthy as a person? Hmmm, I think not, I regard everyone from the most ****-stinking tramp in the gutter to the ****** Queen of England with equal respect as human beings...until they prove themselves unworthy

Damn!.....Never trust a spell checker, eh?
regards
Dave

He,s hurt because he,s a redneck lol and Ive pointed it out ... that didn't own me my English has been brought up many times its really boring now as everyone that's argues with me uses that, very thick if you ask me, that there brain can think of little else any smarter.......what you have Dave is small mans syndrome a lot of guys have it most are little Hitlers or have a little willy but they disagree with everything everyone says and are a bit weird.... but carry on why don't you go through this now and point the spelling mistakes out yawn yawn ....

speedad_narrowweb__300x430,0.jpg

He,s hurt because he,s a redneck lol and Ive pointed it out ... that didn't own me my English has been brought up many times its really boring now as everyone that's argues with me uses that, very thick if you ask me, that there brain can think of little else any smarter.......what you have Dave is small mans syndrome a lot of guys have it most are little Hitlers or have a little willy but they disagree with everything everyone says and are a bit weird.... but carry on why don't you go through this now and point the spelling mistakes out yawn yawn

Hey! You're a funny guy...I nearly had to break out the needle and thread when I read your post. Keep it up bozo!!

You buy it I'll fit it....
regards
dave

omg, what have i done.

I have unleashed the fire bobby!!!!

Funny name that , being that it could also be the name for a male organ with a burning painfull std. (That stands for sexualy transmitted disease.. as you are from a posh upbringing you probably wont have any knowledge of such lower class problems! :) )

Sorry, but i think people who judge others by their mere upbringing are frankly ' thick'

Step out of your bubble, there is a big wide world out there!!!! :p

on a good note about the badge though it does look original not lit up

!BQiqnwQB2k~$(KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmUlQIBJ5eu7!UJg~~_1.JPG

and lit up its to pink ....Though a subtle white maybe nice that comes on with the drls would look ok.... This guy is making them himself i think because no other guy on ebay has them ...after all the slagging i may pm him see if he can do suble white hahaha......

!BQiqp1wB2k~$(KGrHgoOKi0EjlLmV1mnBJ5evEmo+g~~_1.JPG

subtle white for the front would be interesting....

ask him if he can do fronts rings also ..ooo er !

Sorry, but i think people who judge others by their mere upbringing are frankly ' thick'

I was actually being facetious! Probably down to his haste to post vacuous replies, I was referring to the inexcusable punctuation and grammar! Which apart from anything else, makes reading the post extremely difficult. As a taxpayer of some 40 odd years; I do like to see at least some miniscule results of my patronage to the education system.
regards
Dave

I was actually being facetious! Probably down to his haste to post vacuous replies, I was referring to the inexcusable punctuation and grammar! Which apart from anything else, makes reading the post extremely difficult. As a taxpayer of some 40 odd years; I do like to see at least some miniscule results of my patronage to the education system.
regards
Dave

Put the thesaurus down Fireblobby, its not impressing anyone.

The hole you're digging is getting quite deep now! :tapedshut:

where did all the mud slinging come from, can't we just keep it polite and friendly?

forum aint the place for making yourself feel better unless you can do that through modding your car!

where did all the mud slinging come from, can't we just keep it polite and friendly?

Not from me old chap! Just because I refuse to be led, people take it as a sign of descent. If I don't agree with something I say so, I won't "tow" the party line if it's not what I believe, and definitely not to please some on here!

Put the thesaurus down Fireblobby, its not impressing anyone.

The hole you're digging is getting quite deep now!

Hmm, you must have used a dictionary to spell thesaurus!! As far as holes are concerned, I wouldn't know how to begin to dig one, certainly not by crossing pens...(keyboards) with the likes of your goodself!!
regards
Dave

ive just sent the ebay guy a pm to see if he makes them and could he do me a subtle white one for the front ??? il post his reply later...