found a button!!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
as said.. i have found a button and i dont know what its for!! its on the piller just under the drivers seat belt! i have pressed it and it has done nothing! any ideas as to what it is? ill pop a pic up shortly!

cheers

I think it disables the internal scensors for the alarm, used when you leave pets in the car

Do I get a prize??? or shot down in flames :)

It makes you a brew, press it twice for two sugars, fancy a brew myself, wheres my keys!?

thanks mr g60leigh, as for the pets thing, i have no pet so will it still work if i leave the wife in the car? :)

hehehe.

thanks again peeps, i like finding new buttons!!

as were on the alarm subject... is there a time delay from when i arm the car to when its active. i have locked my son in the car many of times when getting petrol and its never gone off. i have hurd it got off once when i armed it by mistake when i first got the car and drove off. the car them cut out and the alarm was screeming!!!

Its also a good idea to use the button when you have the windows/sunroof open, as a passing car/bus can make the alarm go off like mine does when I park it outside my mothers. Who funnily enough has alot of bus`s that pass.

And if you want to know that its working you will notice the light will go on the for 3 seconds on the door lock after pressing the button. I think it also blinks in a different sequence after locking.

havent got a door lock symbol, but I do have a flashing red LED in one of my dash buttons, I think its the rear fog lights one. i have no light on my door lock or have i miss understood you ?

One of my mates found that in the back of my S4 the other week at Le Mans.

I couldn't be ***** to look in the handbook either.

:shrug: