1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Horizon

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Alex C, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Alex C

Alex C Well-Known Member

Anybody gone out and got a copy of this?

I have, single player is much more entertaining than FM4 but not so sure on the multiplier yet. You cant tune your car in this game

I was hoping to be able to race around Colorado with friends in tow but i don't see how too?
  2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I've been waiting to see what it's like first before going for it.
  3. Alex C

Alex C Well-Known Member

its great fun blasting around the open road and doing 200+mph on the highway toting up near misses and flying past speed cameras to see where you top speed ranks on that camera. Just wish i could be driving along the road and see someone i know driving the other way

I don't see it as a FM4 sequel, more of a Christmas Special
  4. markos72

markos72 Active Member

Too many new games out just now :(
  5. JonDogg

JonDogg New Member

i have this game, its pretty fun! shame the amount of cars is alot less than forza 4 though :( love going around the mountains in my drift silvia !!
  6. Audibahn

Audibahn New Member

I love the game just wish that there were more cars. Have not got to play the online yet hope it is good.
  7. Purdy99

Purdy99 Member

i have to say, when i heard that Forza have moved away from the Pro-racing scene for this game, i thought what the hell are they doing!!!! but i still went out and bought it being a dedicated nerd to forza, and i have to say i think they really have pulled it off, single player is really good, am yet to get gold and see what its like online, as Alex C said, would be cool if your driving along and see someone you know going the other way, has anyone played online yet?
  8. Malfuss

Malfuss Member

I've played online with a couple of mates, but mainly doing the day/night events. I was hoping that the other cars you see were actual players, but from my brief time online that wasn't the case. Is it even open world?
  9. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Well-Known Member

It's the same as Test Drive Unlimited online, you join a server with however many people (friends, or just randoms) and then you can encounter each other in the free-roam mode and join each other's races.
  10. michaelg1001

michaelg1001 Member

Are the physics close to those of Forza 4? I've been tempted to get this but when I downloaded the demo I was a bit disappointed and it put me off a bit.
  11. Malfuss

Malfuss Member

The physics aren't bad but it isn't Forza 4, it has more of an arcade feeling to it. I still haven't got comfortable with it, I think mainly because I was used to setting up the handling in a certain way in the previous Forza titles.

It is a fun game and plenty of laughs can be had, but those looking for a decent simulation racer should definitely look elsewhere.