1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Account Problem - Moderators please assist!

Mr.G Feb 3, 2011

1. Mr.G

Mr.G Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi S3

Hi there. Been a member for a while now but someone else has registered the Username MR G

My Username as you can see is Mr.G but the forum is getting confused when you click on member profile for myself you get directed to MR G profile.

I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone or just me. But it is strange. I can't search for my threads started or posts made. It's becoming a little pain.

Thanks

G

2. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 Team Akoya TDi saloon

oo yeah.
    Click your name for your profile and it goes to his.

It looks like the forum changes the dot to a - and it completly misses your user name because of it.
    Even changing the profile links from a - to a . dont work.

3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

odd one this, i have temp removed the other guy, but the way that SEO parses the links still has the issue there.

I will pass this to admin.
    ta

4. Mr.G

Thanks Byzan.

I think his account hasn't been used in a while. Not sure who created it.

Thanks for the help, hopefully be able to sort it so that I can review my threads.

G

5. Mr.G

Hello.

Is there any progress on this thread? I still have a problem. Says I do not have permission to use this page when viewing my profile.

Thanks

G