Fortitude

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Deep, brooding mystery that will eventually astonish us with its brilliance, or just another over-blown, over-hyped piece of nothing very much in particular.

Discuss.

I would add that, four episodes in, I'm veering towards the latter.

Honestly for a minute I thought a certain yankee forum had their own tv series. Whatever next!

I havent been watching this, heard a few people talk about it but they are all in the same boat and cannot make their minds up yet either.

Im watching, but you don’t want a thriller to go on and on :think:.... well I don't! :)

Going to give it till the end of season 1 :)

Well, I gave up last night after the killer of Dr Stoddart was revealed. I've cancelled the series link and won't be going back to it.

Reactions: CHEZ
struggling w/ this, was thinking it was gearing up to some "Thing"-esque thriller, but it's starting to lose my interest now. think this week's episode will be the decider for me.

I think its a cracker,not your run of the mill series but plenty of good actors in it and the scenery is breathtaking.
Well worth a watch when you see some of the crap on the box

very very odd!
it could end up good, but you need to be razor sharp and not miss a beat!
not my kind of telly!
I like something a bit simpler lol!
true detective is good of you want a constructive series that is cleverly done!

Reactions: voorhees
@CHEZ Yes True Detective was very good throughout but similar things albeit not put together as good have been going for a while.
This is odd/different…I hope it don't go South but so far I have liked it,on a side note have you seen the price of them jackets WTF !