1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forth Road Bridge Wacky Races

Geordie Mike Sep 11, 2006

1. Geordie Mike

Geordie Mike Yeee-haw

So there's about 8 booths to pay, and then you get into 2 lanes and you're stuck behind someone who doesn't know which lane they want to use, so they slow down, and now everyone else is flooring it around you so that they can choose their position. Just floor it! Muppet.

2. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Yeah know what you mean was there last week .........same thing as always..looking very modern now ......cameras every were

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Sounds like the dartford tunnel too.

4. Mart

Mart Active Member

I get the pleasure of crossing the dartford crossing to and from work! 5 days a week. Lucky me!

5. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

I'm not sure I'd be bragging about that Mart :)

6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

The Severn bridge is the same 5 or 6 lanes down to 2, fastest car wins,lol ( or the one with the prepaid tag)

7. raymie

raymie 6 pot AP

luv it when i go to crail me and a few m8's try and get a booth each and race for the 2 lanes good fun :racer:

8. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Always the same ....must be good 0-60 for me there..lol

9. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

u guys talkin about that HUGE bridge down west of london? not sure what it's called but luved drivin there (first time in a booth for me in the UK hehe) so it was a nice change, any idea what the bridge is called? "it's HUGE"??

10. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Google (Forth Road Bridge)..................London..lol

11. rich1068

rich1068 Member

I always thought that coming away from the booths on the French motorways was fun. A hundred mad Frenchmen going from about ten booths into two lanes of motorway. Interesting!

12. batwad

batwad Member

How about the M6 toll road? If you go the full length there's loads of booths that filter down to the three lanes with no markings or anything. Full on free-for-all! :jump: