Forget the R8, come witness the Audi A3 Spider

gamegenie

Eazy-E CPT OG from the Otherside
Reaction score
iUSzzSeERpF7E.jpg

:wink:

Reactions: Simon L, G-S3 and sjbarneS3
Reactions: gamegenie, Blackwhite and Sandra
I've got a Hulk coloured one under the passenger seat little varmit "lts tea's oot " when l get home l don't mind the little buggers but not in my

Reactions: gamegenie, Simon L and Blackwhite
There are not many things that I could say I hate:

But spiders is one of them! :sadlike:

Reactions: gamegenie and Simon L
I've got a Hulk coloured one under the passenger seat little varmit "lts tea's oot " when l get home l don't mind the little buggers but not in my

Did you bring that little monster back from Sharm mate? :)

I trust you a relaxing hols Jas?

Reactions: Jassyo06
This past July this spider somehow had made my A3 it's home.

I just remember the first time I saw it was while I was driving and I remember some bugs were flying around out on the road one landed on my windshield and all of sudden like out of National Geographic this white spider came out of nowhere and captured the flying vermin and took it away.

Then one day when I stopped to a store I saw the spider again just looking about, that's when I snapped up that picture.

I don't know where it was hiding at, probably in the mirror or perhaps the opened area above the hood behind the wiper blades.

I haven't seen it since I got windshield replaced 2 weeks ago. I presume it must have met it's fate then.

I don't particularly care for spiders much, if they are out of sight I don't mind them, but if I encounter their pesky invisible webs I rage.

Reactions: Simon L and Blackwhite
I've got a Hulk coloured one under the passenger seat little varmit "lts tea's oot " when l get home l don't mind the little buggers but not in my car
Did you bring that little monster back from Sharm mate? :)

I trust you a relaxing hols Jas?
Still in sharm til Wednesday mate

Reactions: Simon L
I've got a Hulk coloured one under the passenger seat little varmit "lts tea's oot " when l get home l don't mind the little buggers but not in my car

Still in sharm til Wednesday mate

Really? Seems bleedin ages mate!! Enjoy yourself ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06